Do you already have the Open Water Diver qualification or equivalent and a few experience dives? It's time to continue training. We offer you to do 2 specialties together within the following:
- Navigation: Where is the ship? Practices of natural orientation and with compass.
- Perfect Buoyancy: essential aspect of diving to tire less, do not damage the bottom, control well the descents and ascents.
- Nitrox: basic aspects for the use of this common breathable mixture.
- Dry suit: to start forgetting the cold under water.
- React Right: it is a very interesting course where you are not going to dive but you are going to prepare yourself to react correctly in front of an emergency situation
INCLUDED IN THE COURSES:
- On-line theoretical training and face-to-face.
- Dives in boat (not with React Right).
- Specific accessories needed: deco balloons, spotlights, ...
- Processing of the degree.
MINIMUM DURATION: 2 days (recommended 3 days)
But since they are totally modular courses, you can decide when you do each of the modules. No hurry!
REQUIREMENTS: Open Water qualification or equivalent, diving insurance (we can process it here) and current Medical Certificate (maximum two years).