PREVIOUS REQUIREMENTS OF THE CANDIDATE:
Minimum age: 18 years
Have a Stress & Rescue Diver certification or equivalent.
Have registered a minimum of 40 open water dives with a total of 25 hours or more. (50 registered dives with a total of 32 hours or more to be able to issue the certification).
Have completed the following Specialty programs or provide an experience test as a record of a minimum of five (5) experience dives in the following areas:
• Night Diving / Limited Visibility
• Deep Diving
SSI recommends that all SSI Diver Professional candidates be certified in Nitrox Enriched Air.
Recommended hours to complete the course: 35-45 hours (6 DAYS)
The number of classes, schedules and sessions per day are established by the Instructor himself, according to the needs and abilities of the students and the water conditions.
PRICE: € 457
The price includes:
• Digital Certification Card SSI (D-Card) and Physical Certification Card (C-Card)
• Bottles and Leads
• Online streaming training and video materials
• Interactive Review Questions, Personal Notes & Favorites
• Student's manual in digital format
• Exam fees
• Processing of the certification
Price does not include:
• Student's diving equipment
• Cost of the medical certificate
• Registration in the SSI professional register if applicable (€ 50 plus VAT)
• Candidate accommodation if needed