Do you already have the Open Water Diver qualification or equivalent and a few experience dives? It's time to continue training. We offer you two options:
OPTION 1: ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER
If you really want to train as an advanced diver we propose this program that consists of 4 complete specialty courses. Each one is focused on some special aspect or condition of diving: deep, with nitrox, in currents, with dry suit, underwater navigation, ... All consist of a theoretical part, which is done on-line, and two dives of practices in the sea. Some specialty also has an immersion of practices in the previous pool or some extra immersion in the sea.
If you already have a good number of registered dives, we can consider combining different specialties, linking the second dive of one specialty with the first dive of another. We can do, for example, the second deep dive with Nitrox, and the second dive of Nitrox with dry suit, etc., etc. In this way 2 specialties can be completed in 3 dives.
When we have 4 complete Specialties and a minimum of 24 registered dives we automatically generate the ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER titling
OPTION 2: Course ADVANCED ADVENTURER
If you first want to see an introduction to different aspects and diving conditions to finish deciding which Specialty Courses you want to complete next, this is your option.
It is an eminently practical course in which we do 5 dives in the sea with a brief theoretical introduction of each one.
Although the five dives can be chosen among all the specialties, there are a couple of them that are highly recommended:
- Deep: We go down to 30 meters, we see the special details that must be taken into account and we do a little exercise to understand why, so that when we complete the Deep Diving specialty we can try to go down to 40 meters.
- Underwater orientation: Where is the ship? Practices of natural orientation and with compass.
And also, given the local conditions and the preferences of the majority of divers, we usually propose:
- Buoyancy: essential aspect of diving to tire less, do not damage the bottom, control well the descents and ascents.
- Currents: special techniques such as negative entry, safety stop with the balloon, ...
- Wreck: dive in the "Reggio Messina". Additional precautions to be taken in sunken ships.
- Nocturnal: signs with the spotlights, nocturnal behavior of some species ...
- Nitrox: basic aspects for the use of this common breathable mixture.
- Dry suit: to start forgetting the cold under water.
- Underwater Naturalist>: if you are curious to know the different species you see, this is your option.
With this course you will not acquire the level of Advanced Open Water Diver, in order to achieve -4 complete specialties are necessary. With the Advanced Adventurer you will get new experiences and credit for the chosen specialties.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSES:
- On-line theoretical training
- Boat dives
- Specific accessories needed: globus deco, focus, ...
- Processing of the degree
MINIMUM DURATION SPECIALTY COURSES: 1 day (2 days recommended)
MINIMUM DURATION COURSE ADVANCED ADVENTURER: 2 days (recommended 3 days)
But since they are totally modular courses, you can decide when you do each of the modules. No hurry!
REQUIREMENTS: Open Water qualification or equivalent, diving insurance (we can process it here) and current Medical Certificate (maximum two years)
PRICE COURSES SPECIALTIES: 150 euros each
Combined packs: 2 specialties 260 euros
COURSE ADVANCED ADVENTURER PRICE: 300 euros
(-10% groups 4 pax)